Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Future Manga Predictions Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 10:36 AM   #12
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough
Re: Future Manga Predictions Thread

^why would he care if Sakura dies?remember,he almost chidori'ed her face until Kakashi came and saved the day.my bad he tried to kill her AGAIN ,then Naruto came to tha rescue.

1.Naruto controls 9tails.he can now use SpiralShuriken without throwing it because Kyubi's chakra helps him against recoil.Naruto notices Kisame and then they fight.Kisame takes out KB.Naruto is holding his own against Kisame,Guy jumps in for a rematch.Kisame dies.at the end Kabuto comes,makes his presence known to Naruto.Naruto trains/fights with KB in the island to futher his training with Kyubi.

2.Sasuke is sent to Hidden Rain to find Konan and exterminate her.Sasuke fights her but dosent kill her,asks her about Tobi/Madara.wants to know his weaknesses,info bout him in exchange for her life.Sasuke was just using Akatsuki as he said previously.He unviels his intentions to kill Madara after Konoha is destroyed.

3.History on how Kakashi got Mangekyou,Naruto is sent back to Konoha.Him and Hinata meet,talk.Villages gather,all current missions off ,war starts.

4.While Naruto gone from island,Kabuto comes,takes out KB, eight tails captured,sealed.Sasuke helps with sealing but finds out that Kabuto is working with Madara.Sasuke goes out to find Kabuto.fights him,When Kabut o is weak,Orochiamru cells absorb him.OROCHIMARU IS BACK!reveals more about Madara.Orochimaru makes a truce with Sasuke...all i got right now.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote