Fandom Forums - View Single Post - It's official Naruto is Senju
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 06:32 PM   #23
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
I'm siuck of that trick jockin my nuts.. he got em all up in his mouth slobbin on em.. I want em back.. he just a little hurt since my theory came true .. and couldn't understand the points I made to suppor me believing tit.. .

I was first to suggest there was a previous 9 tail jink and here we have proof.. they said motoi didn't know anything bout what went on in the leaf.. and since then we know that kuomo tried to kidnap hinata or some hyuuga .. tried ot get kushina .. so yea they were in the leaf and knew about things they were doing.. I laid out so many things to back up my belief in my theory but they feel like they were right and had shut me down.. so now we see kishi has proved me right I presented my ballz for these jokers to lick and they won't give them back .. following me from thread to thread heckkling me .. it's cool tho .. at least my ballz will be warm.. he got suck a pretty mouth
I know I've been out of high school for 7 years, but holy fuck did it fall this far? Can someone please attempt to translate this?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (06-16-2010), Miburo (06-17-2010), ninjalostboy95 (06-16-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (06-17-2010), Tsuna (06-16-2010)