Fandom Forums - View Single Post - It's official Naruto is Senju
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 06:57 PM   #34
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
So you're perpetually wasted? Because no AMERICAN I know, including myself, talks with that much of a slurred incorrectness unless they are absolutely hammered.

this would explain a lot.
nah I'm not wated .. I'm the human rasengan lol..

nah but seriously man. I assume you're a dude.. I'm not here to argue.. i'm here to talk about my favorite manga in the world.. how much I love it and fellowship with others who share my zeal for these characters.. we will agree sometimes and argue a lot about possibilities and what not because this is a story told by some man in asia and his asian imagination..lol

And I type like I sound .. not in class when I'm on here so no need to be all perfect and grammatically correct or talk coherently for that matter.. some peopel will get what I'm saying just liek some will understand the phrase tossing pearls to swine and some won't

but as for em I choose not to cats pearls to swine and for those who get the knowledge I drop good for them cause that's who it was meant for
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE