Fandom Forums - View Single Post - It's official Naruto is Senju
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 03:19 AM   #126
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najiro View Post
seriously you want Naruto to be an Senju to much that it clouds your freaking mind.

Seriously it possible that Naruto is a descendent of the 2nd sone but not through Senju IMO why don't you consider another branch of family (Uzimaki for exemple)I mean according to what we saw Kushina's special chakra seems to have the same effect as the 1st Hokage but slightly different. Also Kushina is from the country of whirlpools but dan and Tsunade are from the leaf can you explain that???

Also I think Kushina already had the kyuubi inside her before she came to Konoha, I mean that could be the reason why she came to Konoha in the first place. to protect Kushina because maybe there were already earlier attempt on kidnapping her.

The 1 bit might be the reason of why she became a jink
I covered a way to make him senju thru dan in my prediction .. it also gives a reason for tsunade being gone .

. it upholds the summoning story..

the natural disaster part ,

tells how the third hokage got back into power after minato

why naruto has his wiskers

I cover Dan being a Whirlpooler and konoha citizen by the fire nation taking in the whirlpool country into it's borders to keep a better eye on the kyuubi

where it had been since the first gave it out and how it ended up back in konoha

all using parts of the story that has already been presented there is no way in hell I am right about all this .. it's just a theory .. but a theory I chose to tie up a bunch of loose ends in order to allow this manga a slick reboot..
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE