Fandom Forums - View Single Post - It's official Naruto is Senju
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 11:50 AM   #130
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack2128 View Post
Ok, but for the sake of whatever, whomever; why do YOU personally believe that Naruto couldn't somehow possibly be a Senju. The whole Kushina incident of her actually being the previous JinJin was just an example of how the so called "unthinkable" or "not possible", actually turned out to be true.
Except that this is not what this is about. Kushina being a previous Jink for the Kyuubi DOES make sense. But HR made the argument for it when there was no evidence to back it up, and he couldn't make any kind of decent argument, yet he states every theory he has as "MANGA FACT!" Now he's here acting like HIS ARGUMENTS WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG!!! Which they weren't. The theory was proven true, his arguments proved nothing.

Need I say it again? The THEORY and the ARGUMENT FOR IT are not one and the same. The THEORY of Kushina being a previous Jink is logical and plausible, given the right argument. HR's arguments are so incredibly bad that he only makes people doubt what he thinks is true more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Najiro (06-17-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (06-17-2010)