Fandom Forums - View Single Post - It's official Naruto is Senju
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 05:16 PM   #137
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Except that this is not what this is about. Kushina being a previous Jink for the Kyuubi DOES make sense. But HR made the argument for it when there was no evidence to back it up, and he couldn't make any kind of decent argument, yet he states every theory he has as "MANGA FACT!" Now he's here acting like HIS ARGUMENTS WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG!!! Which they weren't. The theory was proven true, his arguments proved nothing.

Need I say it again? The THEORY and the ARGUMENT FOR IT are not one and the same. The THEORY of Kushina being a previous Jink is logical and plausible, given the right argument. HR's arguments are so incredibly bad that he only makes people doubt what he thinks is true more.
Ok like I've said before you saw things differently form me .. the only thing I argued was that there was a previous jink for the 9 tails based on things I came across in the story .(patterns that I picked up) I mentioned all the villages having sealing techniques for the biju

I said Kuomo knowing about common practices for sealing Chiyo sealing Gaara and a lot of other things which led me to say there was a previous 9 tails jink.. When Kuomo showed up wit the sealing pot and multiple jinks that was all I needed . to form my opinion

Everyone shouted no. ok fine I get that.. just because what lead me to my conclusion you dind't buy into .. doesn't take away from me being right and it doesn't make it dumb luck either .. just because someone gets a pizza with 10 toppings on it and I get mine with 3 .. we both ordered a pizza( yes I talk in crazy metaphors.. it's what I do)

[Quote=uchihamadara;1822859]What you guys don't understand is that madara is speaking figuritively. Naruto is Senju, in the sense that he posses the will of fire and follows the way of the previous kages and obides by their morals and traditions, now if those values, and traditions originate from the senju than it is in a way Uchiha vs. Senju. Their values, morals, traditions, and points of view are at battle at this point not the races literally fighting. it's symbolic. [quote]

IMHO I don't think that at all I think he meant it literally since there is going to be a literal battle between Naruto and Sasuke.. I see them as actually being Uchiha and Senju .. I use as clues.. the fact the name has sooo much importance in the story Naruto wanting soo bad to become Hokage, the Hokage being referred to as Senju on more than one occasion( even if people only believe there are 3 Senju on the Hokage mountain fine88 why not just name them personally**. So as I have shown you here my rational is wayy different on the things that I use to lead me to think this .. but if .. and I got to type like I'm writing a legal paper with you guys .. if Naruto does indeed turn out to be an actual Senju... would that make me any less right or wrong?

and thank you Freud and Donkey
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE