Fandom Forums - View Single Post - It's official Naruto is Senju
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 06:05 PM   #148
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
See that's the problem you are trying to define what I am and am not using.. I'm not stating every little clue I use and you're leaving your'sef to put things in there like

-Naruto is pit against Sasuke by Madara
-Madara says that Naruto has the Will of Fire
-Naruto lives in Konoha
-Naruto's dad was a Hokage
-Naruto is a Jinchuuriki
-Naruto must be a Senju

when I am using
-Madara says he see's Hashirama in you (as in you look like my old adversary)
-Tobi saying Madara and Hashirama 's fight was fated
-HTe fire of the senju clan dwells in you (you're one of them .. kinda like if an asian familly moved into your neighborhood you'd know who the Wong kids were)
then him drawing the paralells of senju and uchiha fire and hatred naruto and sasuke

then lets break this down
on one side I have Sasuke=hatred-Uchiha

ok got it..

on the other side Naruto=fire-Senju.. how come this doesn't compute like Sasuke's does for you guys I'm not understanding..

ok it's not manga fact yet we get that Kishi has a story to tell .. but these are the things I use and how I come up with it.. when you got to putting extra shit in the cake batter you fuck it up .. that's why yo cake is never as good as mine .. I AM THE HUMAN RASENGAN RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Ps. Sorry Najiro .. I just have been on the defensive for the last day .. it wears on ya.. didn't mean to be so smug .. but it's like if I don't spell things out correctly or take people on the grand tour .. they can't find their way around

Your putting Pepper, extra salt, and some other crazy s*&t in your batter then. lol
these so called "clues" don't back up your theory at all. their illconceived.
This does not prove that he is a senju.

Plus tsunade was only a second choice as hokage the first choice was Jiraiya
and as far as we know he was no senju, so that puts a hole in that "clue".

When you assume thats all it is an assumption. We are all naruto fans and kishi is a fuguritive guy everything he does is symbolic and as his fans we should know that.

And what about Yugito he was not related to the Raikage that puts another hole in that senju / jinchuuriki=kage relative theroy.

at this stage all we can do is assume, but make educated guesses don't just pull crackpot theories out of your ass. ( no offense).

The badass shinobis

Last edited by uchihamadara; 06-17-2010 at 06:07 PM.