Fandom Forums - View Single Post - It's official Naruto is Senju
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 06:19 PM   #152
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
So basically you're saying that, because you can't actually form a decent train of logic, it's our job to assume you're right by putting the puzzle pieces in the wrong spots until it forms the picture you want it to?

Naruto has no physical resemblance to Hashirama. "Seeing Hashirama in you" is referring to Naruto's personality and philosophy. He's drawing parallels between the conflicts of the Senju and the Uchiha, and Naruto vs. Sasuke, as it is the same battle of philosophy.
OMG dude what are you 12.. I'm not gonna explain my train of logic to you again it's right fuckin g there in plain English.. your problem is you're trying to make my thoughts fit your own and it's just not working .. your brain and your mouth play marco polo wit each other a lot.. either that or you have no way of listening.. I'm not going to defend my point of view here anymore.. I'm telling you what I think and what I use for a basis for getting there .. I don't expect that you would get everything.. but some people do.. .. my comments must be for them and not you .. just avoid me like the plague .. unless you get some cheap thrill out of trying to have a debate .. we can do that but inbox me with a message before hand so I won't think that you'r mind is really that incapable of understanding the words that are coming out of my mouth.. the text is right here for anyone ot see.. they can go back and search my threads .. but as far as this other crap goes you and everyone else can just shove it.. I'm going to say my piece .. you don't like it .. fine say yo 2 cents n move da fuck on
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE