Fandom Forums - View Single Post - It's official Naruto is Senju
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 06:22 PM   #153
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihamadara View Post
Your putting Pepper, extra salt, and some other crazy s*&t in your batter then. lol
these so called "clues" don't back up your theory at all. their illconceived.
This does not prove that he is a senju.

Plus tsunade was only a second choice as hokage the first choice was Jiraiya
and as far as we know he was no senju, so that puts a hole in that "clue".

When you assume thats all it is an assumption. We are all naruto fans and kishi is a fuguritive guy everything he does is symbolic and as his fans we should know that.

And what about Yugito he was not related to the Raikage that puts another hole in that senju / jinchuuriki=kage relative theroy.

at this stage all we can do is assume, but make educated guesses don't just pull crackpot theories out of your ass. ( no offense).

I was talking about the two tailed cat I thought Yugito was her name.. maybe not .. btu seeing as to how there is the biju kage relationshipo thing I thought she might be his girl or something
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE