Fandom Forums - View Single Post - It's official Naruto is Senju
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 06:23 PM   #154
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
OMG dude what are you 12.. I'm not gonna explain my train of logic to you again it's right fuckin g there in plain English.. your problem is you're trying to make my thoughts fit your own and it's just not working .. your brain and your mouth play marco polo wit each other a lot.. either that or you have no way of listening.. I'm not going to defend my point of view here anymore.. I'm telling you what I think and what I use for a basis for getting there .. I don't expect that you would get everything.. but some people do.. .. my comments must be for them and not you .. just avoid me like the plague .. unless you get some cheap thrill out of trying to have a debate .. we can do that but inbox me with a message before hand so I won't think that you'r mind is really that incapable of understanding the words that are coming out of my mouth.. the text is right here for anyone ot see.. they can go back and search my threads .. but as far as this other crap goes you and everyone else can just shove it.. I'm going to say my piece .. you don't like it .. fine say yo 2 cents n move da fuck on

Way to...not prove anything he said wrong and just cry like a pansy about him disagreeing with you...?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (06-17-2010), SirBenoit (06-17-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (06-17-2010)