Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Live Action TV Series Idea
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 08:42 AM   #4
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto Live Action TV Series Idea

I am not against the idea, but real live action movie or a series would probably look bad. It would take a talented director and actors to make it look good. Still I would go see it just for laughs if it's bad.

The important thing in my opinion would be to censor the use of kunais in the live action series because kids might try to imitate that at home and it wouldn't end good. Shurikens are ok coz they are more exotic so you can't find them in the kitchen. But the live action series prob won't happen, if they made a movie with the budget Harry Potter movies had then that movie would be better for sure coz the story is better in Naruto.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.

Last edited by superninja; 06-19-2010 at 03:29 AM.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote