Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto's Homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 06:36 PM   #787
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage
Also that fact that you cherry picked this out of everything I previously wrote is expected. The main theme behind what I was saying to Mibs is that gays choose to be gay (and don't go spouting off junk science about them being born that way its simply not true) and then cry about inequality and civil rights.
First: FUCK you.
Second: NO, you stupid piece of shit, homosexuality is NOT a choice. Any cockfuck with even the remotest semblance of common sense would realize that no one would willingly choose to be discriminated and protested against. Yes, I totally chose to be a lesbian because I enjoyed having my father tell me I'd go to hell. Yeah, I totally chose to be gay because I wanted to be ridiculed by anyone and everyone I knew.

Yeah, that makes a whole fucking lot of sense, you bigoted prick.

Quote:
About what I would expect from a group of non-religious heathens. I'd be willing to bet that none of you were brought up with ANY religious background so I don't really expect any of you to have a chance or even be willing to empathize about where I'm coming from. You just come off sounding like a group of vulcans. That is Illogical, your beliefs aren't logical.
I was brought up in a devout Christian family. My uncle is a pastor. My aunt is the leader of the church choir. My mom was raised Catholic, spent the entirety of her grade school years in a Catholic school... but sure, I have no religious background. I do know all about your dumbass religion, I just choose not to be fucked with such ridiculous bullshit.

Our beliefs aren't logical? You're the one letting your life be led by a book written not only thousands of years ago, but also rewritten to conform to the beliefs of those cocksure new Christians who wanted everyone and everything to conform to their close-minded moral system. What proof do you have that, even if the original Bible was fact, the current one wasn't twisted by prejudice and bias?

Oh sh--That's right, you don't.

To everyone else: Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against Christians. I don't have anything against religious people. I just really wish some of them weren't so fucking ignorant.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (06-18-2010), Jaxon (06-19-2010), MajorStranger (06-18-2010), Miburo (06-18-2010), ninjalostboy95 (06-18-2010), Servo (06-18-2010), T9F (06-18-2010)