Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto's Homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 12:43 AM   #795
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage
Are you saying your dad is a bigoted prick too? Or does he get a free pass.
No, my dad's an ignorant fuck, too. ;D

Also nice job completely missing the point of my post. You assumed I was talking about why certain books were chosen to be published in the Bible and not others. That is almost the exact opposite of what I was referring to.

I don't give a fuck which books were chosen to be in the Bible, why they were chosen, or how they were chosen. The fact is that they are thousands of years old, and have been retranslated thousands of times over, by normal, imperfect humans who may or may not have been "anointed" by the church. My point was this:

Even if the books written by the original prophets were factual, what proof is there that the books we accept TODAY as the factual form of the Bible weren't also rewritten when the Churches had them translated, or mass produced? Who says that God's original "message", his journeys, even the words of his followers, haven't been twisted around by the bias of church leaders who may have demanded the written word be changed to heed to the whims of their new order? It's not beyond the church and government leaders to try to control the actions of the people through the "word of God".

THAT was my point. That totally flew over your head with an audible whoosh. Nice.
Quote:
You don't have anything against Christians but its a dumbass religion full of ridiculous bullshit? Be honest with yourself and don't hide behind some flimsy apology at the end of your rant against Christians.
Note: Christians = people who follow the religion of Christianity. Religion itself =/= people. It's perfectly "honest" that I can say I hate organized religion, but not the people who choose to follow it. Seriously, did you fail reading comprehension in school or what?
Quote:
Tsuna, sorry that offended you.
And speaking of flimsy apologies... What the fuck is this, then?
You go on a rant about homosexuals, then apologize for being offensive to me, a lesbian? If anyone's offering up fake ass apologies, it's you. If you didn't want to offend anyone, then maybe you shouldn't have opened your proverbial mouth in the first place.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (06-19-2010), Miburo (06-19-2010), T9F (06-19-2010)