Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Official MMA thread.
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 11:25 PM   #63
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official MMA thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasorry View Post
Ricky Hatton and the British bandwagon says hi.

But that's the reality. It's not your ideal world where all fans are knowledgable. They will root for a fighter because he's either a countryman or a skillful fighter. People take nationalism seriously, when they know even a said fighter is a 1/4 of their blood they will root for him. And that makes rivalries like Mexico vs Puerto Rico so great. And yes they are draws, when you watch Pac vs Hatton what do you see? Pinoys and Brits. They will blindly follow and root for their countrymen.
Okay, I don't know what you're disagreeing with now. You didn't disprove anything I said. Or even attempt to, honestly. Just stop. I didn't keep drilling you and calling you dumb when you were doing the "lolol lyke guess we gotta agree to disagree" shit like we came to some debate stalemate, when in reality you said stupid shit after stupid shit until you eventually caved and admitted that you were just extremely biased. Learn when to call it quits. Goddamn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasorry View Post
That suplex by Randleman was sick, can't imagine what would've happen if Fedor's head landed on concrete.
He'd take it like a champ then submit randleman with a kimura. It's fucking Fedor.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
manta (06-22-2010), Servo (06-21-2010)