Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Official MMA thread.
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 12:16 AM   #65
sasorry
Genin

sasorry is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Official MMA thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Okay, I don't know what you're disagreeing with now. You didn't disprove anything I said. Or even attempt to, honestly. Just stop. I didn't keep drilling you and calling you dumb when you were doing the "lolol lyke guess we gotta agree to disagree" shit like we came to some debate stalemate, when in reality you said stupid shit after stupid shit until you eventually caved and admitted that you were just extremely biased. Learn when to call it quits. Goddamn.

He'd take it like a champ then submit randleman with a kimura. It's fucking Fedor.
So you're just gonna assume 100% of people watching fights are watching it because of how skillful they are? There will always be bias, white people will tend to like the white fighters more and so are other fighters from other countries. You said a fighter's nationality is no big deal, guess what it does. Americans tend to be stronger and more adept at wrestling, but can't kick for the most part. Brazilians and Japanese are more skillfull with submissions and all kinds of striking.

And yes I am biased from the start
sasorry is offline   Reply With Quote