Fandom Forums - View Single Post - How are Karin and Kushina related?
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 05:18 PM   #20
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: How are Karin and Kushina related?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
You and HR have a fetish for coming up with fucktard theories with nothing to back them up, don't you?

When did Karin do anything beyond get her ass handed to her and attempt to make herself useful to sasuke by being a sensor? The only times Karin went out of her timid personality were in her thoughts about practically raping Sasuke or if she felt someone else was threatening her desire to rape sasuke.

That chakra she sensed was the fox, genius, NOT Kushina's. The familiarity of the darkness was a hint towards Sasuke's fall to darkness.

It's not obvious and you're logic of getting to that conclusion doesn't exist. They aren't related in any form.

Kishi decided to be odd with eye colors? There doesn't have to be a connection between eye colors. Most of my family has brown eyes and I have gray eyes (no, I'm not adopted, I look too much like my dad)

Again, there is no connection.
you can't keep my name out your fuckin mouth.. I post theories that have some basis in the manga ..this is completely outlandish
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote