Fandom Forums - View Single Post - How are Karin and Kushina related?
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 07:14 PM   #29
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: How are Karin and Kushina related?

My turn...again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
No one proved me wrong because the converse of my theory hasn't been made manga fact
This statement proves yourself wrong because your theory hasn't been made manga fact.

Quote:
the timeline you gave is just one of many, there is too much left to chance so until the missing pieces are given the possibility still remains and yea Naruto has a habit of giving people nick names
The timeline I gave was based on information given during the series. I can delve deeper if you'd like with more branches and detailes.

Quote:
true it could have been a thought about Dan and not having a family with him.. but hey we don't know if she moved on had another lover or what .. there is too much that hasn't been revealed .. so yet again the possibility remains
If she had moved on, she wouldn't have been so staggered by Orochimaru's proposal to resurrect her brother and Dan.

Quote:
We didn't need the Senju to explain the will of fire..
I said the Senju were added to give an ORIGIN to the Will of Fire. Which is the philosophy of the younger son (we know already the Senju were descended from the second son)

Quote:
Sarutobi had already established it as love and protection of the village Asuma further explained it as the future generations and countless others as leaving the future to the next generation.
Sarutobi was explaining what the "Will of Fire" was so readers knew what the hell he was talking about.

Quote:
HTe Senju were added to show this rivalry between two great famillies and how Naruto and sasuke's battle will be a deciding factor for this eon's long feud
The battle is between ideals. Uchiha descended from the First son, who's philosophy was "might" to protect. Naruto is representing the Senju because of his unwavering dedication to the "Will of Fire" philosophy, which started with the 2nd son who stated that "love" was needed to protect.

Quote:
Yes we know the first and second are on the mountain with Tsunade.. but my point is why go thru the trouble of placing Minato and Sarutobi in that group by showing the picture when it would have been less space and more specific to just say first and second Hokage
Are you really that dense? The mountain is a memorial for each Hokage. The Hokages all followed the "Will of Fire" when leading the village.

Quote:
yes Tsunade has been confirmed Senju.. it is unknown whether or not Sarutobi and Minato are Senju or not or have any relation to them thru blood or marriage hell for all we know Sarutobi could have married the second hokage's daughter
Sarutobi is NOT Senju. His surname isn't Senju, so that throws out your theory. Minato is 2 away from Sarutobi, and his surname isn't Senju.

Quote:
the seal was shown true enough .. but why the sage body aura.. him looking that way has some significance other than it being part of the seal you and a lot of other people believe that it was just the seal being completed or whatever.. I saw it differently .. once the fox's power came inside of him he gained the sage's body and after that he locked the fox back up using the seal.. when we were shown him unlocking the seal it was just the key .. and when he locked the fox back up it was showing the key and the seal
The point of view was the fox's. He saw the seal and knew it to be the Sage's seal.

Quote:
No one said all the Senju had the power of the younger son.. but to be a Senju all you need to be is a descendant of the younger son .. and we know he had the sage's body.. Naruto has the sage's body.. this to me equals SENJU.. I know you think other wise but this is what leads me to lean toward him being Senju
Again, what we saw was the SEAL the sage created, not his body. Minato most likely stumbled over the seal when he was determining how to create a way to seal the bijuus after he learned of Madara's plans during the 3rd war.

Quote:
and another note.. you and many other seem to think that senju equates to will of fire philosophy.. yea that's a part of it .. but to me it means an actual family will of fire to me is just a family motto
We've been trying to explain that when Madara said he saw Senju in Naruto, he saw the Will of Fire. This final battle we're being led to is a battle of philosophies: Uchiha "might" vs Senju "love" and the most powerful representatives of those philosophies are Sasuke and Naruto (who is committed to saving Sasuke no matter what)
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote