Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Choice Help
Thread: Choice Help
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 08:38 PM   #10
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Choice Help

Fairly sure PS3 and 360 are pretty even in the fighting game department. So either works there.

Uh, as far as playing against people from here, only people I've played with online on the PStriple are Madness and 48. Played a bunch of Demon Souls with Madness, which isn't a fighting game (Has pvp, and it's pretty fun. Kinda a pain in the ass to actually play with your friends though.) but is still cool as fuck. Since you're slaying fucking demons and shit.

However, 48 is a goddamn beast at street fighter. Seriously godly good. And I'm sure he'd play with you, since he seems to always be seeking out worthy opponents.

I kinda suck. I mean, I'm being modest, of course. I roll with basic skills and gargantuan amounts of fighting spirit. Not hardcore srs business good like some of these badasses here. Only plus to having me on your buddy list is that I'll play pretty much anything and I won't suck horribly at it, since I never suck horribly at anything. Little spoon, Jaxon, BK, LN are all probably worthier opponents though, based on personal experience playing videogamez with them for the month I had a 360.

Oh, ps3 can play blurays, has free interwebs, and pretty sure isn't regional locked. So you can play games from wherever. Which might matter if you're importing that shit. Someone else can probably tell you the pros for the 360 (Other than having more glorious OH comrades on it) better than me. I didn't have mine too long.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (06-23-2010), Scientia (06-23-2010)