Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Choice Help
Thread: Choice Help
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 10:59 PM   #15
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Choice Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
Oh shi- didn't notice you posted here, will i was leaning 1st toward ps3 cause of the high res and shit,yet people told me it's not a great advantage since the difference doesn't show in all games..just the exclusives. I also heard people say that ps3 network sucks specially compared to 360's like it lags and shit.
PSN works fine for me, I never lag. Online time I see people lagging is when I'm playing against goddamn mexicans. Those fucks always have shitty interwebs. And they're always such faggots. jajajajaja Fucking mexicans.

Quote:
also ps3 didn't include Egypt on the registration Map (I checked) so that wont allow me to download anything from the store (as far as i heard) that true?.
When you sign up for a PSN account just say you're in north america or europe or wherever you want. Then you will get shit from that PSN store thinger. You can even sign up for a japanese account, if you want to download some weeaboo shit or get some of their demos and shit. Google that shit.

Quote:
Also lets talk dirty,How is the modding on ps3? as far as i know there are non. Yet i found almost all the ps3 games fully uploaded on p2p and some other legit sites i know,what's up with that?
No clue how that shit works. I know you can download game saves and shit, though I've never done it. Yeah, I dunno.

I'm pretty sure 360 can be modded, and you can download their shit online. I think. I see people on gamefaqs talking (crying) about that shit all the time, anyway. So if you know how to do it, that definitely might be worth looking into.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (06-23-2010), Mal (06-24-2010)