Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Hello
Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 01:52 PM   #13
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastGanon View Post
When I said that I mean I don't argue with people like flame people is what I was saying by calling them dumbass, retard, etc.

Reason I don't want to get into arguments is cause im afraid I might get banned because it seems once you are banned once you are banned forever tho I have never been banned yet from a site.
Man up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
No, the only reason there's so many perm bans is because we've been having some issues lately with bots. If you get banned here, you get three "warning" bans and a grace period before we perm ban you. And we're honestly pretty lenient with the bans unless you do some really retarded shit. You seem pretty down to earth, though, so I don't think that'll be a problem for you.
Yo, ban those bots using the "delete as spam" option. Check the post, "delete as spam" mod thinger in the lower right corner. Then you just check "delete all their fucking posts," "physically remove," and "ban these users." Erases all evidence of the shitty bot's existence with one option, and it doesn't make it look like we ban the fuck out of people since those bans don't show up in the banned user section.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote