Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Official OH manga project thread (Sketches only)
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 01:40 PM   #67
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official OH manga project thread (Sketches only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
About the limitations,you're energy is distributed equally on your 4 elements in your defensive mode,meaning that you can't go hardcore with them like flushing oceans on the lands or fliping the earth upside down.

OG,van and kat have there own original style and abilites,When you distribute your elements among the 3 they can only use them with the same level you use them in your defensive mode but they can attack with them..so in a way it just levels up there strength and help them kick more asses than they usually do,In the mean time it gives you the ability to get red of the no-offense cuffs,dedicate all your energy on a single element and go berserk with it.

Oh and there is no technology in transfaring elements,it's one of your abilities and you do it through kissing the meant one with the intent of transfering. but it's temporarily..it only lasts 3 hours then every thing gets back to normal and you can't use that again before the passing of 24 hours counted from the moment you regain your elements.

You are the one who trained Van and Kat to use the elements and sync them with there abilities in the best way,OG is more l33t so she worked it out on her own..wind works perfectly with her aikido since shes an aikido master.

and yes that's from kenshin,but the hiten mitsurugi ryu is not kenshin's exclusive..its a style inherited by generations. Even Theresa from claymore use that style so i made 48 yet another user of that style since it's fucking epic.

and making someone a cyborg other than FG oppose with my idea of making the majority of OH members as normal people,but i'll consider giving him that upgrade later on if you want to see him in cyber mode. =)

and sorry for the delay of response,I slept right after my last replay to you since it was 10:00 am already and i haven't slept since the night before.
Oh okay, sounds cool. When I said that the others should be trained in the elements, I meant that not just in the regular element my character distributes to them... for worst case scenarios, like a situation where say Kat is very injured or worse dead, and there's a need for a combo attack of Earth and Water. If OG and Vanity aren't trained in Water nor Earth, then there's a chance we're s.o.l. and that doesn't happen to OH. 8] <3 lol
So that's what I meant, and thanks for explaining things. Have fun drawing the kissing scenes, hahaha ~

Ooooh, you learn something everyday, totally didn't know that about the hiten style. Never seen Claymore but I've heard of it.

You don't have to do the cyborg stuff with 48, I was just making a joke.

It's cool.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (07-03-2010), Miburo (07-01-2010)