Fandom Forums - View Single Post - So long
Thread: So long
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 04:24 PM   #14
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: So long

^ If I wasn't spending the majority of today moving shit, I'd scan some of the drawings I did like in 08 or whenever I was writing SAU as goodbye pics. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
there are alternatives O=

cafes, schools, libraries, other people house, gogogo.

it doesnt have to beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thiiiiiiiisssssssssssss wayyyyyyy
Yeah, I know, I'll have access. Not in any cafes or schools until Septemberish, but I can still get online at my parents and at friends, though mostly, it'll be at my parents, lol.

I'm just moving into an apartment to be a little closer to college, and neither me nor my roommate can spare the money for internet atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Yeah, I've always enjoyed the conversations we've had. Even the ones where you're telling me how mean I am. =p Mad respect for the fact that you'd heroically call people out on shit you disagreed with no matter who they are, and how you're ridiculously womanly nice. Much <3

Hopefully you'll be able to get online in a few months once school starts up. Also, I'll keep up the good fight for OH fanfic updates during your absence.
I know, I've enjoyed them all too. I'm going to miss reading your recounts of random daily life. You really should start a thread in OH so that when I do come back, I can find them all easily, hahaha. xD

Yo, you're not mean, seriously. And I'm still the whip creme on that awesome OH sundae. lol.

Please, please dooooooo. T_T OH fanfics are <3
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-02-2010), RNB (07-02-2010), zer0systm (07-02-2010)