Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Astralojia - Kind of like a cartoon series...
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 04:21 PM   #1
markhansavon
Writer

markhansavon is an unknown quantity at this point
Astralojia - Kind of like a cartoon series...

________________________________________ _____

Astralojia

Plot Summary: Takuto has failed the entrance exam to the magic school he's wanted to get into 3 years in a row. Returning to Oak Wood, meeting up with his friends Juno and Mina, he will try for his 4th time.

Genres: action, comedy, drama, fantasy
Themes: martial arts, magic, school
To sum up Astralojia: You might ask "So, you're going to animate this right?" or "You're going to fill this in, right?" or "You're going to improve the quality of the samples (for the music), right?" or "There's going to be voice acting, right?" or "You're going to find a producer for this, right?"

And I would reply "If no one ever fills it in, produces it, voice acts it, or remixes the music, this is the finished product."

Updates: Every friday with the exception of the release of the first episode on independence day.

Watch Episodes Here:
Episode 1 Part 1
Episode 1 Part 2
Episode 1 Part 3

Help/Feedback
- Critique and Criticism goes: here Changed from a forum to a chatango group. (As well as in this topic)
- If you'd like to volunteer your services (drawing, music, voice acting, etc...) there'll be opportunities in the future. Please contact me for more details.

Episodes as they are released:
Episode 1 - July 4th
Episode 2 - July 9th
Episode 3 - July 16th
Episode 4 Part 1 - July 23rd (Subject to Change)

I hope that you enjoy Astralojia, a project that I have been working on for more than 4 years. It's drawn in a simpler style, which allows me to release one episode a week, so that I can focus more on the story and music side of things.

On average I draw 30-40 cels of a working day over the course of 4-8 hours. Shots are drawn very quickly.

The experience is a lot like reading a manga or webcomic online. It's a lot like a cross between an animatic and a comic. My goal is to release all 78 episodes in this form.

www.Astralojia.com
Updates Every Friday...

Thanks for your time.

Last edited by markhansavon; 07-07-2010 at 02:12 AM.
markhansavon is offline   Reply With Quote