Fandom Forums - View Single Post - You ppl need a life
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 01:26 PM   #86
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You ppl need a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Comparing a country with many countries= apples and oranges
Comparing a general culture with many general cultures= apples and oranges
Comparing a language with many languages= apples and oranges
Comparing a 234-years old country with countries that sometimes have millenniums of history on their back= apples and oranges

Want me to continue?

If you were picking ONE European country to the US, I'd understand your point, but that's not the case.
Yeah, go ahead, continue. I mean, if you want to keep looking dumb, of course. Obviously there are differences, since they are different places. Don't see why you can't compare two different regions of the world though. Probably because, I don't know, there is no reason why you can't.

And it's not like the USA isn't made up of multiple different regions, cultures, and people who speak different languages either. And it's not like the age of a country means anything when discussing two regions as they exist in present time.

Quote:

So why you think Europe isn't that great? I'd appreciate an answer with every single country and/or community, or else you're just picking up some countries stereotypes and ignoring the rest of the continent.
I'm not saying it's not that great, I'm saying it's not as awesome as AMERICA. Which isn't really even an insult, since AMERICA kicks all sorts of ass. And I don't recall saying anything close to "AMERICA is superior in every conceivable way compared to every single individual community in every country on the continent." So I don't give a fuck what you'd appreciate. I think the fact that I said "Europe" alone means that I'm speaking in general terms here.

AMERICA kicks more ass, period. Name anything that isn't pussy shit and involves kicking ass. AMERICA is better than loleurope as a whole at it, or just doesn't give a shit about it because AMERICANS would rather focus on something that kicks way more ass.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Encon Uchiha (07-07-2010), Kinako (07-07-2010), Mal (07-08-2010), ninjalostboy95 (07-07-2010), Servo (07-07-2010)