Fandom Forums - View Single Post - You ppl need a life
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 01:43 PM   #89
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: You ppl need a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
And it's not like the USA isn't made up of multiple different regions, cultures, and people who speak different languages either.
You can say that about any country in Europe. For example, Spain has 4 languages (and Spanish as language doesn't exist, for the curious), various cultures (the galician, the basques, the andaluzians, the asturians, etc etc). When you add up all these differences within an European country to the rest of the European countries, you'll get a mega concentration of variables that the US can't possibly replicate. So again, apples and oranges.

Quote:
I'm not saying it's not that great, I'm saying it's not as awesome as AMERICA. Which isn't really even an insult, since AMERICA kicks all sorts of ass. And I don't recall saying anything close to "AMERICA is superior in every conceivable way compared to every single individual community in every country on the continent." So I don't give a fuck what you'd appreciate. I think the fact that I said "Europe" alone means that I'm speaking in general terms here.

AMERICA kicks more ass, period. Name anything that isn't pussy shit and involves kicking ass. AMERICA is better than loleurope as a whole at it, or just doesn't give a shit about it because AMERICANS would rather focus on something that kicks way more ass.
So much blah blah blah for a "US pwns, Europe is pussy" rebutal? Miburo, I'm disappointed, you normally come up with such valid and interesting posts and this is all we get?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3