Fandom Forums - View Single Post - You ppl need a life
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 02:21 PM   #102
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: You ppl need a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
NO I dont hate Europe. I just have pride in my country and its ass kicking abilities as you have pride in Portugal and its cute woman making abilities. Your country in particular should be thanked (or get an award) for bringing the contribution of genetic makeup for Brazillian chicks.
Oh yeah, we know how to make our babes hot, thank you very much.

Quote:
But back on topic, we kicked ass when we were under the thumb of England as a ragtag army and they have been on our dicks ever since (even riding with Bush's stupid ass on that Iraq shit).
Portuguese sailors set loose to unknown seas with craptastic nut shells and almost always had the disadvantage against Spain, but we survived to tell our history. So we Portuguese know how American feel about the English, so there's more reason for you to NOT call us dickriders and loleuropeans.

Quote:
We also saved Europe's ass in WWII. All of you would probably be speaking German if it wasn't for us.
Correction, PART of Europe. Portugal, for example, had no problem with the German and they didn't intend to invade us (they learned their lesson in WWI when they failed at taking Azores away from us). Funny thing, we gave resources to Germany and US so either way Portugal didn't need its ass saved.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 07-07-2010 at 02:24 PM.