Fandom Forums - View Single Post - You ppl need a life
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 10:23 PM   #241
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: You ppl need a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
I said something totally opposite. I'm saying that place where you are living doesn't make you better person then others. It doesn't matter if you live in castle or mudhut, what matters for me is what you DO not what you KNOW

That's why I said some people here have fucked up value system, look at this duchebag:

"WE HATE MUDHUTTERS BECAUSE THE VAST MAJORITY OF THEM
ARE STUPID AS HELL"

Classic example for someone with fucked value system.
Words in mouth much? Way to use the "Quote....quote" method of twisting words. You know what Mibz said after that? "THE FACT THAT THEY LIVE IN MUDHUTS
DOESNT BOTHER ANYONE
IT JUST MAKES IT MORE LULZY". You know what that means? He could give a fuck whether or not you are a 'mudhutter'. Stupid is Stupid no matter what. The whole point is that the hatred is toward the uneducated, stupid masses wherever they may be, and the term is effectively meaningless.

You're saying that...as you're basically insulting America and Americans because they're American. Does the hypocrisy of this not reach you? All these non-Americans constantly say they hate America because of how "arrogant and stupid" Americans are, yet they're basically just trying to point fingers away from their own faults at a nation that others can hate because it has more wealth and prosperity. Having pride in America because it's a nicer place to live and grow up than many other nations, and acknowledging this is not arrogance. Saying that America sucks because it's America is prejudice.