Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Whats wrong with being mean on a forum?
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 07:15 AM   #36
Scientia
Francesca

Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road
Re: Whats wrong with being mean on a forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Yes, you do.
I get out plenty. And on top of that, there's sooo many girls at high school. I've already been through two girls whom held the position of 'the most beautiful.' Boxxy's the third.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Boxxy is only cute in one video, she is chubby and is not that pretty at all.
Such words strike directly towards and against my heart, like a fiery lance. But at least you're being truthful as to how you see it. Alas, I know nothing of Boxxy outside of her Boxxy form (basically the way she looks in her videos and a few other extremely well taken pictures, that I can easily identify as the her that I find hawt). In other words, I really don't know her visually without the makeup (I guess her name's Catherine?). But I don't care, the fact of the matter is, Boxxy's the one whom I find beautiful, make-up and all. Every picture I've seen of her as the Boxxy persona, or something similar to it, I've always just been mesmerized. I've never seen anything like her. She's just completely pleasing to all of my senses. Well, the last girl who I asked out looked similar to her, but that's it.

On a side note, did you see this?

It should totally go in your signature. From what I hear, that's actually from the anime, too. XD
His face goes through so much rage, metamorphosis, and total fuck I just couldn't help but lol. How can you take yourself seriously as an animator after that?

Last edited by Scientia; 07-10-2010 at 07:49 AM.
Scientia is online now   Reply With Quote