Fandom Forums - View Single Post - I am amazed . . .
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 03:21 AM   #12
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am amazed . . .

To be honest, the people beating the system don't really bother me. I mean, yeah, they're leeching off shit and whatnot. But whatever. It's there and they're taking advantage of it. Can't fault people for that.

What I don't like is how most governing bodies are run. If I'm going to hate on anyone, it's the guys in charge. If they, and the system itself, were more competent then things would be better. If people stopped leeching and shit without anything else changing, then I'm inclined to believe that the people in charge would just waste money doing something else that is stupid instead.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote