Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Is it possible for man to live a moral life without religion?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 09:45 AM   #46
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!

Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough
Re: Is it possible for man to live a moral life without religion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA View Post
Hey...i hope you all dont think this is over. i forgot that every one on this forum is athiest. Next time ill pick a less one sided arguement
Stop being a baby and find holes in their answers. Atheists (constructive atheists) can still believe in a religion and many times its the worst religion of all. When I speak of religion I speak of Faith and when I speak of Atheists being religious I mean those who place their faith in government. Marx was an atheist and Marxism is the most immoral law human's could live under. Where men are forced to deal with each other. Where people have to beg for their needs. "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs." These are possibly the most immoral words ever spoken. Let no man define another mans need and let no man demand of another his ability.

But by throwing your hands up and claiming that you can win because they are atheist is not rational.

Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover!

- Warning -
“Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise."

Law&Order is offline   Reply With Quote