Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Is it possible for man to live a moral life without religion?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 05:16 PM   #65
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it possible for man to live a moral life without religion?

By that I just mean an individual's personal code of conduct. Instead of an objective, universal code of conduct. I think an individual can base his personal code of conduct on reason, keeping it devoid of 'subconscious beliefs' and shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNB View Post
.Both should be pursuing the same supreme values of life and pleasure, and those are values that any human, no matter where you are, should have if they want to live a "good" life as a human.
Yeah, that's pretty much around as far as I can get. Only way I can define an objective morality is by keeping it pretty vague. Once I try to add specifics or details then it starts falling apart. = /
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
RNB (07-12-2010)