Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Narutard chat thread
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 08:49 PM   #762
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
He's not "just stupid" as you say. You insulted him for his statement. What is the point of calling him a "moron" for saying something that he knows isn't true just to piss you off?
Actually he is just a stupid person. I called him a moron because he actually is one.

Whats sad is that you actually think he debated intelligently which just makes you look stupid. He basically gave up his position in the first section of his argument. Frankly speaking he really didn't show much intelligence at all in that debate. The actual topic & opening statement was copied from an outside source.

Like I said what FT said didn't piss me off. What you're doing now is what is actually pissing me off.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Ask yourself that. I'm not going to argue anymore since that seems to anger you so.
O you're not gona argue now after I tried to end this conversation like 2 times now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
I just find your insults directed at people, especially him, for things that don't truly merit them to be utterly unnecessary.
Again with the Knight in shiny armor who the fuck made you the enforcer of this forum? What is it about me that gets to you? I could be a hell of allot worse just ask Myth, Shrike, or Mikey on just how much of a fucking dick I can be. I mellowed out allot however I'm not going to put up with your constant bullshit just because you're trying to make a name for yourself by constantly going after my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
What are you accomplishing by saying that TU is wrong when he knows he's lying and calling him a moron for it? Nothing. Just gonna end it here.
I'm voicing my opinion about that reject. Nothing more or less.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-12-2010 at 08:52 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-12-2010)