Fandom Forums - View Single Post - TrewCREW Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 07:12 PM   #18
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TrewCREW Recruitment

Well, I guess there aren't any legit reasons.

I'm pretty sure that everyone in FTP is willing to listen to good ideas concerning improving the forum, regardless of who it comes from (key word: good). What made FTP work was the fact that we had sound points and we all wanted the forum to be more enjoyable. I haven't been around in like 2 weeks nor will I be around much for the next 2 or 3 months, and I've missed most of what this is all about, but from the lack of response (and lame responses thus far) I'm figuring this is just a 'cute' broke ass movement.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-25-2010), Miburo (07-22-2010), Servo (07-28-2010), Shrike (07-22-2010), zer0systm (07-21-2010)