Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Just a Thought THREAD
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 02:00 PM   #345
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

i just had a random thought. lets go back to before itachi killed his clan etc. if he hadnt killed them, and somehow the uchihas plans were sidelined for a few years, do you think there would have been a chance that itachi would be considered for hokage.

He was well on his way to becoming a beast and probably the strongest person in the village. sure he was young but so was gaara. I mean, wouldnt it have just strengthened the bond between the uchih and the rest of the village to see one of their own as hokage. We all know itachi loved konoha, so i think he would have been pretty fair to eeveryone, senju descendants and the uchiha.

But i dont think someone like danzo would go along with that, even if it would be the best thing. But im sure sarutobi would. just imagine oro attacking konoha, but this time itachi is hokage. he wouldve squashed him right there
blake is offline   Reply With Quote