View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 08:12 PM   #30
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

naruto_nutty is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bulmung 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
because they need to suffer as much as possible.. the vice is to make sure they don't go anywhere

I like my own balls and basket and footballs .. but nah thats why I said I'd use a sledge hammer to smash them with.. who'd wanna tough ballz let alone pedo ballz
e.g

A man walks into his home only to find his wife in bed with another man. Thinking quickly he grabs his revolver out of a cabinet and walks into the bedroom. Pointing the gun at the other man, he walks him down the stairs to his basement and tells him to place his penis into the vise on the bench and clamp it down as tight as he can. After this, the man welds the vise shut and then begins to sharpen a very large butcher knife.
The other man begins to holler very nervously, “Please mister, don’t cut my penis off!”
Handing the man the knife, he says “Oh, I’m not going to cut it off, I’m going to burn the house down.”

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for any further more details.

Here is a link to the sexiest thread ever

(Visiting my Profile may cause Epileptic Fit/Raucous Laughter)
naruto_nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naruto_nutty For This Useful Post:
01purple (07-28-2010), ask me anything (07-28-2010)