Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Nice and packed or loose to roll.
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 03:39 PM   #36
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: Nice and packed or loose to roll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONFIRMED!! View Post
When you try em then come and talk shit.

Maybe they won't affect you since your ''tough''.And I wasn't knocked out,I said that it would be a bad choice to start out straight ahead with em.Especially if your 11.
Ey pussy I tried a cigarette that my nan left lying around at 10, I started smoking at 12 and weed close enough to 6 months later. I've tried most cigarette brands probably smoked hundred times more than you including cigars one of which was actual authentic Cuban, never have I once had even a headrush let alone get knocked out, sooo in conclusion you're a pussy. Your whole fragile body isn't even of the same value as my toenail...on my right foot...on my little toe. Man up.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Babyface BK For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (08-11-2010), Miburo (08-09-2010), RNB (08-10-2010), Servo (08-09-2010)