Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Obama Strongly Backs Islam Center Near 9/11 Site
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 01:41 PM   #11
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Obama Strongly Backs Islam Center Near 9/11 Site

Quote:
If this continue, I wont be suprised some idiots will gun down Obama.
Seriously, Obama's presidency was not at all like people thought it would be. But then again during the campaign the dumbocrats set the bar way too high for themselves ( Fuck Obama even said they would cure cancer during his presidency ) where all it should have taken was " We ain't the republicans " to win after 8 years of Bush.

I used to think that the Democrats would lock down the presidency for the next few decades, but even with all 3 branches under their control they still acted like a bunch of pussies and let the Republicans take the public opinion away from them and bully them into a corner.

I now question if Obama would win a re-election, he might but this time i think it will be a much, much harder fight. The HC bill is a water down version of what it should have really been, the hispanic vote will most likely not swing his way in such large margins either since he did nothing towards a reasonable immigration reform, in fact more raids happened during his time in office than in the Bush era. The leaked docs on Afg don't really boast well for him either, even though he just took over that problem but still, its a mess over there.
Quote:
Most of the people protesting this move don't/won't realize that the people that caused 9-11 were extremists. Most Muslims aren't like that. In fact, most Muslims all but denounce Bin Laden and his terrorists. While Islam is a violent religion, so is Christianity.
This.

Some Christian churches, pastors etc actually host chapters of the KKK/Arian Brotherhood. They even go as far as using some passages of the bible as proof that what they do is what God wants. Extremists are everywhere really.

Last edited by Dagoro; 08-18-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-20-2010), Human Rasengan (08-20-2010), kael03 (08-18-2010), Servo (08-21-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (08-18-2010)