Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto's Homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 06:21 PM   #1289
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringie View Post
http://www.myspace.com/gringies

add me as a friend if u really want to know..there's always xbox live i was just on but the kids are playin on it now...i'm not a lyin faggot u fake ass mod,how u a moderator for a forum that u don't even like the magna ur self...hypocrite
I don't have myspace or xbox. Just post some pics of your girlfriend, fag.

Oh, and fucking FFX. That shit sucked because Tidus was such a pussy. Lulu and Rikku and that Auron dude were alright though. Jecht should have been the main character, because goddamn, that dude was manly.

Didn't do chocobo shit in that game. Did do blitzball. Tidus special move was the only reason he was on my team, because knocking out half the team by kicking balls into their heads was admittedly pretty useful.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote