Fandom Forums - View Single Post - FAREWELL!!!! (For now)
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 03:49 PM   #44
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: FAREWELL!!!! (For now)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
WELL I'M NOT A NORMAL TEEN FOR FUCK'S SAKE.
I don't like social networking sites. All you do is talk to people you see at school almost every fucking day and post pics of yourself and get raped or murdered or both.

And besides, I have kiddie internet blocks, so even if I wanted to go onto facebook and myspace and such, I can't.

There were a lot of people with digital cameras, but I don't know if they took pics any different than mine. We were on a boat and occasionally docked and ran around town at ports and shit, not much to take pics of besides water and shit. And nobody even cared to ask about how FUN it was, or what I learned about sailing or anything. ALL YOU PEOPLE CARE ABOUT ARE PICS!!!!! Which I will get developed sometime. Don't worry.
That's a normal teen chick behavior.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote