Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Official MMA thread.
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 08:57 AM   #192
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough
Re: Official MMA thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyface BK View Post
BJ got ripped, I'm so fucking pissed, he wasn't even fucking fighting. The score was worst than last time. What pisses me off even more his pussy ass corner told him a load of shit, no fucking advice what so ever. BJ didn't even use his own intuition to throw leg kicks, no takedowns, absolutely nothing. He looked so gassed aswell, even if he had to cut weight that was pathetic. Props to Edgar for bringing his game plan and working it well.
Yeah I don't know what the fuck happened. BJ did shoot a takedown on him though btw, didn't do much good however. It's like BJ hasn't been motivated at all the last two fights, no slapping his own face or anything to indicate that he's pumped. I am genuinely impressed by Edgar now though. Jesus, how the fuuuuuck can he take down BJ like that? NOBODY does that to BJ.

Florian really disappointed me also. I really foresaw him bringing his A game against Maynard. He's waaay better than what he showed last night. Dana kinda bit into him at the post fight presser too.

Good showing by Maia. Couldn't quite finish the fight, but it was entertaining to watch his BJJ strategies unfold on the mat. Good way to comeback after his loss, especially with Anderson Silva in that other guys corner lol.

Nate Diaz definitely put the work on Davis. I really hate doctor stoppages, but damn, this fight probably should have been stopped at the beginning of the third round. Davis' face looked like Sloth from the Goonies by the end of the match (at least he got a FoTN bonus to ease his pain). Love em or hate em, those Diaz brothers have talent.

Finally, Couture fucking smoked James Toney. Fuck Yeah! The hype had me a bit nervous, but Randy came in there and dominated.

Gorgeous arm triangle btw

Edit: Another gif, Randy's low single

Last edited by Servo; 08-29-2010 at 09:56 AM.
Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
manta (08-29-2010), Miburo (08-30-2010)