Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Official MMA thread.
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 02:37 PM   #195
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official MMA thread.

Okay.

Goddamn I hate Nate Diaz. Such a disrespectful faggot. Only thing I like about him at all are his submissions.

That mario guy maia fought was lol. He was suppose to be a brazilian wrestling champion? His takedown defense was about as good as Toney's. XD

Mayard is a wrestler, so I auto-kinda-like him. Even if he looks like he has an extra chromosome and sports a tramp stamp, and seems like a douche. But florian definitely looked like he was having an off-night or some shit.

Lauzon is the man. Predator's heart shit, right there.

Randy vs. Toney was lol. Just lol.

Uhh, holy shit, BJ. I dunno what the fuck was wrong with him. Didn't seem like himself at all. Totally called that one wrong.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
manta (08-30-2010), Servo (08-30-2010)