Fandom Forums - View Single Post - This guy should be the final villain
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 11:16 PM   #11
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: This guy should be the final villain

I think that would be a great plot twist. After akataski is defeated and Sasuke issues are resolved. If When trying to extract the fox they extracted the dark side instead and gave it physical form that would be pretty amazing.

Think about it, Sasuke is back and leaves to rebuild his clan in a positive way, Kakashi is Hokage cause Tsunade died in the war and Naruto still needs a little more life experience.
Do distinguish the two Naruto redesigns his out fit with more black but with orange trim, while the Dark Naruto just changes the orange to red. Now the thing DN(Dark Naruto) wants is true existence, he may feel that without over coming GN(good Naruto) he can't be whole. For example he has the Sage Mode but No Fox or RS Mode.
We can see the true potential of Sage Mode. Also a no holds barred fight between DN and RSk(Reformed Sasuke) and the Konoha 11. Hell I'd like to see DK against Kakashi and Slap the SHIT outta Sakura.
I can see it now Sasuke comes back to the village furious thinking he just got his ass kicked in the woods by Naruto. When it comes down to it they send a team with sasuke to find DN and he goes SM and whoops team Guy's ASS(- Guy)...you know someone should do a DN story on here!!
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (09-05-2010)