Fandom Forums - View Single Post - What book are you currently reading?
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 11:47 AM   #812
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: What book are you currently reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
at the time i started, there were 11 books and Jordan was still alive. if you read as hard as i did, you finish in 2 and a half month.
This was during school when I would read while waiting for class to start, among other times.

Quote:
but i am really astonished that so many of you lot know WoT. quite nice. we could create a discussion thread...
It was my parents that got me into the series. My mom would pick out the first book in 3-4 different series based on what she knew I liked, and they would be part of my christmas gifts. When she got me The Eye of the World there were like 4 or 5 books out already.

I've heard a rumor that Universal Pictures is planning on making The Eye of the World into a film. I'm hoping that, if they do, it isn't an abomination. Also, with everything that happens in the book it would be like a week long film.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote