Fandom Forums - View Single Post - What book are you currently reading?
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 06:18 PM   #819
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: What book are you currently reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
With her, I think she'll ease off once she bonds Gawyn and sees the change in Rand. He didn't exactly help much with her by his personality change until recently. Also, with the Asha'man situation, that's more Taim's doing than Rand. Rand's been off trying to unite the nations and Taim's been building his own army for some darker purpose.

I know Jordan confirmed it, but do you honestly think Sammael is dead? The others said that someone was impersonating him from inside the ways and he was last seen by the Waygate in Shadar Logoth. I'm not certain that Mashadar or the blast of Balefire caught him. I'm not convinced of anyone being dead unless they get hit in the chest by Balefire, aside from Asmodean (hopefully THAT will be cleared up in Towers of Midnight, as it's driving me nuts).
hm, may be right, but i don't like the whole way most of the Aes Sedai behave against the proper Ash'aman like those Rand trusts.
also a fucking interesting point is the Seanchan Empire. will Mat have any influence on tuon? can they make peace and fight of the dark one?

also, dude, a feeling is creeping up, that sammael is indeed taim. or even asmodean. maybe he is controlled by someone, like ishammael is now controlling Lanfear and the Moghedien(?).

question, a lot of open questions for book number 13. what's up with the tower of Genjai? with mat being my second favorite cahracter i am looking forward to this one. Dovie'andi se tovya sagain !
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote