Fandom Forums - View Single Post - What book are you currently reading?
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 08:11 PM   #825
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: What book are you currently reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Most Aes Sedai are still unsure about Saidin being clean. It's difficult to break the fear from generations of men going insane because of the taint.
yes, but they should believe it. if it wouldn't be, the last battle would be lost. although i liked when Rand bannished Cadsuane and went "hard as Cuellendiar.

Quote:
In The Gathering Storm Tuon's already displayed affection towards Mat that would lead people to believe she doesn't view this as a political thing anymore. When she declared herself empress she was thinking of Mat. It was the actions of her adviser that lead to the strife with Rand. I think Tuon will try to get Mat to help broker peace with Rand now that they all know the last battle is nearing. And once they realize he's not batshit crazy now.
yep, Mat already changed her. but she still has a the Travelling now. Rand will have a pretty hard bargain next time.

Quote:
Well, he's not Asmodean. His death was confirmed by Jordan in an interview, and during the meeting in Tel'aran'rhiod the Forsaken confirmed that he was dead.
seems so, but still, Asmodean was pretty cool. some more infos about his death would be nice.

Quote:
As for being Sammael, Sammael's never been clever enough to go with impersonating someone else. Rand even confirms that Sammael's always been a head on fighter, he thinks in 1 direction. He obviously has connections with the Forsaken, as he used the phrase "let the Lord of Chaos rule", which the Forsake use almost exclusively.
perhaps he is one of the dreadlords who will command the larger forces of trollocs and shades against the heros. like Katrina or Galina.

Quote:
I don't think he's in a Mind Trap. He doesn't have that paranoid feel about him like Lanfear and Moghedien do, especially when Moridin (he's not Ishamael now) caresses the crystals. He's also holding to a pretty arrogant personality, showing that he doesn't have anyone controlling him.
Moridin is Ishammael reborn by the Dark One. Or so i understood it. he still has the connection with Rand, which they made in Shadar Logoth with their Balefires.

Quote:
We'll figure out the Tower more in Towers of Midnight, as the title is a direct reference to it. Hopefully we'll see more of Slayer and figure out what the hell he's (they?) up to. He's still an unknown, even to the Forsaken. Though I have a feeling he'll end up fighting Perrin soon, since he's killing wolves and Perrin did wound him in the dream world.
Yeah right, Slayer. i been waiting for that one two. maybe a forsaken, maybe a "spirit" like Birgitte.

Quote:
It's time indeed.

Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!
"Blood and bloody ashes!" i can't wait till november 2nd...
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote