Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Fairy Tail 201
Thread: Fairy Tail 201
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 09:35 PM   #9
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Fairy Tail 201

^ I think the old man considers tit size into his calculations as well.

This has got me thinking. If they do this every year, do they have a winner every year? Or is the exam sometimes like the chuunin exams where technically everybody has a chance to be promoted or nobody at all depending on the talent (or lack thereof) that year.

If we get at least 1 new s-rank mage every year, then what's the order previous winners?

1) Ezra likely won last year. Even though she's young she's been part of the guild for over a decade. That's likely the reason she's had the time to have gained such a great reputation in the world, and have her name known.

2) I would have to say Luxus won before her. He seemed to want to fight Mistgun and to prove his worth, and wasn't really impressed with Ezra. Seems like he considered Mistgun to have more seniority then him.

3) I would say Mistgun before him because he seemed like a natural talent. Seems like a child prodigy, that became S-class younger then most.

4) Lastly Mirajane before him. She has lost her powers for at least 2 years now, so she likely became S-class 3-5 years ago. If she lost her powers withing the same year she became S-class, then maybe I'd switch the ordering around.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
01purple (09-17-2010), platinumrug (09-19-2010)