Fandom Forums - View Single Post - How are Karin and Kushina related?
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 03:18 PM   #73
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: How are Karin and Kushina related?

Who cares if Karin is Uzumaki, what difference does that make? Karin would just taint Naruto's family name if she is, she was a pawn of Orochimaru and then a pawn for Sasuke, her personality sucks pretty much. I mean she was a warden for a prison where Oro kept his human guinea pigs. That speaks volumes about her moral integrity. Kishimoto tried to make her look nicer later and it would work if I didn't know that she kept human experimentation subjects locked for Oro. I mean how do you forget that? lol
Kishimoto screwed that up. Am I supposed to forget that Karin kept humans in a prison for Oro to do experiments on them? lolol No, she is just a sweet innocent girl right? lol

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote