Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Obama Strongly Backs Islam Center Near 9/11 Site
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 06:47 PM   #517
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Obama Strongly Backs Islam Center Near 9/11 Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
You're not the only person who had a hard working mother or a drunk for a father. hell I used to go to those jobs with my mom and a few drunken nights I had to dodge bullets that were meant for me .. you have your education now and I'm sure the reason you work as hard as you do is so you don't have to go thru those things again so grow up and don't use that a a crutch in life

Been thru it been burned shot at stabbed in jail n shit but I keep it pushing life aint about to keep me down

no saying the man is holding me down is a fact in my life and not trying to pull the race card but here in the predjudiced south it is what it is.. where you travel with a white person and they not get charged for shit on their record but you cause you're a young good looking black guy in the wrong neighborhood .. you must be a drug dealer so lets fuck with him before he puts his coal in one of our daughters.. trust me dude you're in a much better position than me right now

Lololololololololololol.

You're such a fag.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote