Fandom Forums - View Single Post - yet another fail
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 04:59 AM   #33
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: yet another fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by That1CheezyGuy View Post
That's stereotyping. Texas is about football don't get me wrong. But bull riding yeah its a thing in Texas just like it is in the rest of the Southern US. That would be like me saying New York is about Jews and gang activity.
Well to imply that this is a Texas manga is to stereotype the state in general. I was simply going with some of the more popular ones rather than the homophobic women bashing stereotype the person I was responding to was implying. What's wrong with liking bull riding & football I think they both kick arse which was the point I was trying to make anyway lol. I'm surprised that you'd get mad over that rather than being stereotyped as a bunch of homophobs who look down at women?

Quote:
But yeah Texas has nothing to do with this manga and Fairytale does have a better story.
Glad you saw the point I was trying to make lol.

Quote:
Reading Naruto has become a ritual for me. In all honesty I enjoy the discussions that take place about the Naruto manga more than I do reading the manga.
I bet allot of people think this way including myself.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (09-28-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (09-28-2010)