Fandom Forums - View Single Post - yet another fail
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 05:47 PM   #52
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: yet another fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
veng i fail at life?,
Yes you do.

Quote:
lol fuck you ha,
Cry Moar?

Quote:
your the loser who constantly complains about how faggy a manga is that your reading,
Am I not entitled to have an opinion now? Whats sad is that you fail to see how much of a fail this manga has become. You should really try branching out to different types of manga you mite be surprised to find something that is vastly superior to the crap you're reading now.

Quote:
i mean ok yeah you've read it from the start and whatever,
Yeah & when I started reading the manga I never liked the main character. I always thought he was a retarded douche who was a cearbear that had gender issues. Nothing has really changed from when I first started reading the manga. Sasuke is the reason why I started reading it & Sasuke is the reason why I even continue to put up with this manga at this point.

Quote:
but come on if it's that bad why post?
Because its fun to constantly make fun of the main character for being a spazz maybe? I've been doing that since 2007.

Quote:
i'm not telling you that you shouldn't post,
Actually you are dumbarse.

Quote:
cause actually i think your a funny guy, but constantly saying things are faggy, is faggy
Explain to me why this shouldn't be considered a Yaoi manga then. Explain to me how anyone in there right mind would think that someone who pretends to be female, hits on men, & grants them sexual favors is in any way shape or form the actions of a straight male. Explain why the main character constantly talks about kisses & rainbows. If you can justifiably explain these things in a way that I will agree with it then I will retract my statement about Naruto being a carebear fag who has gender issues.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 09-28-2010 at 05:48 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (09-28-2010), Numinous (09-28-2010), platinumrug (09-28-2010)